Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Miracle my Ass

I woke up around 5:15 pm, it was a good sleep, i dont have an aching head and I was quite content. I got up of bed, did my daily "waking-up" routine, turned on the tv while cooking my eggs (I hope this statement wont light any green eyes). Any way, naruto was almost over and i have no freaking idea what was happening but when Sakura proposed her love to Saske that was very special, it stunned me for 6 seconds, damn those animes they really know stuff that will strike your attention.

But that was not the big thing tht really struck my thoughts for today, After Naruto I finished up my meal and then changed the channel and watched cinema-one, I watched Forever by Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa, corny but I am a fan of love so no matter how fucking corny the movie is, I will still admire the great things that love can do.

So going back to the movie, it was already in the middle part of the story, everything was going fine then the boy asked "Is it the myth true? , Will the mangoes be sweet because of love" Then Berting Labra said "OO, basta merong pag-ibig na WAGAS at DALISAY" ...

I keep on telling myself that love can do all things, I keep on telling myself that love is always the answer. I always believe that love can do miracles ...well miracle my ass ...

I dont even know the fucking meaning of "WAGAS" and "DALISAY" and yet i want to have that, love that doesnt have any other meaning but love, i wanted that, thats the only thing that i want in my life and that the only thing that can make me feel content. thats the only thing that can make me happy...

I know I have someone right now, the love is there, but the "WAGAS" and "DALISAY" ... its not there, i know its not just in her part i am also at fault. i know i had a point in time that i had that but as of right now everything is just not the same anymore. I just hope that this is just a phase but ... i dont know ... i just dont know ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home