Friday, February 17, 2006

My twisted head

Its quite abnormal for a person not to have his wits with him all the time, just like now, i have no idea what im thinking im just typing my hands ... see, i made my idiom ... "im typing my hands"

What do you think ???

A lot of people think that i am a normal person, just jolly sometimes but if only can other see as the way i look at myself ... well, im kinda different

I have a feeling that im gonna put up something stupid here in my blog right now, i just feel like typing.

You know, i really dont know what im thinking as of the moment, one second im thinking about how sad i am right now, then all of sudden i fell i love her and then after that i think of having my life alone. I really dont know what heppening to my life, im 23 years old and im about to be 24, i still dont know what i need is it love or fulfillment ... i dont know, i just dont know ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home