Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ang Buhay kong madilim

Im in my worst right now, i dont know what to feel, i know i'll miss her thats why i cannot let her go and i keep on asking myself if it is really necessary to let her go when eventually i'll end up having her... Or ... will I?

Im in my worst right now, i dont know what to feel, I know im hurting so much and letting her go is the only that will suffice the pain that i am feeling inside and i i keep on asking myself am i really hurting inside even though inside me i know i have forgiven her ... Or ... did I?

Im in my worst right now, i dont know what to feel, I know I should be alone, solitatire, hermit in my own world full of people, because i should be able to do my soul searching so i will know and better understand what makes me tick, i know i love her and i know even though if we part from each other I know i will always get back to her ... Or ... Will I?

So many questions of unerntainty, all being caused by pain and misery, all started because of a temptation that cannot be warded by strength of love but instead it was strengthened by hatred and pain also. Now im trying to endure that the things that just came to me, I didn't chose this, I didn't want this to happen, i just wanted to be happy but instead all i have is pain, all i have is this monster in me crawling and waiting to come out to burst out of the flame, extinguishing the warmth of care and the feeling of trust ...

All I have is anger, all i have is pain, all i have is nothing ... no hope, no warmth ... no love ...

NOW TELL ME

what needs fixing, the heart or the mind ... the feeling or the love ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home