Friday, May 22, 2009

Motivation to live

Its really hard to find meaning on everything. When I was young i just need to what the color of the apple is, on how the apple tastes like and how many apples there would be if you add one apple with another apple ... So simple yet, its the fundamental knowledge on the meaning of what we call "everything"

Every knowledge that was brought to this world is being inspired by an idea and the only way to make that idea a belief is through faith, hard work and motivation ... And as I grew older and older, the thing we call "everything" is a very hard word to contemplate already ...

I believe on opinion, I believe in freedom, I believe in respect and I believe in faith. And believe me, those things mentioned are the things that makes me who I am right now. Maybe that's the reason I don't get angry that easily and maybe that's the reason why I'm so gullible. I have always lived like this, living in respect with others, always respecting others and the greater good. I seldom think of myself before, it was my choice, used my freedom and believed that that was the truth of life itself.

Then fate honed me with all the kinds of knowledge and emotions life has to offer ... I felt pain ... I felt contentment ... then I learned facts about life understood them and respected the word "change" ...

I'm changing ... I'm feeling it ... I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing ... I still don't know ... We really cant see way past the choices we make ... And that's scaring me ...

I don't have anything to hold on to right now but myself, now i ask myself. will everything be worth it ... Everything I think of is always doubt ... I doubt my skills, my life, myself ...

If I don't believe on myself ... then whats with me ...

Then I pondered through things that happened to me ... everything that happened to me was just a product of the feelings and emotions that life brought me ...there is no such thing as a planned life ... Believing is the only good plan in this world ... other than that ... is just second best ...

FAITH ... that's faith ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home