Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why

Why does it still hurt
How come im still crying ...
Why I am wiping again my tears for something that happened before ...
Why am I ... in pain ...
I really have no idea now ... why ...

How come for other people, pain is just as easy as walking ...
How come pain for them is just like something that can be eaten in one sitting...
How come everything so simple is too complicated for me ...

Why am I crying right now ...
Why am I in pain ...
I really have no idea ... why ...

Im always saying faith in fate ...
but how can i face my fate if i cannot handle my past ...
I want to change ... I want to be another person ...
I want to give up now ....
I want to give up now ....

Im tired of this crying ...
tired of the pain ...
tired of what I am right now ...
tired of being myself ...
tired of letting the tears fall ...

Im dead tired of crying ...
Im dead tired of hurting ...
Im dead tired of pain ...

LORD HELP ME ...
I'm yours for the taking ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home