Friday, April 21, 2006

sumpong # 3

As usual the same thing ... same tears ... same pain ...

I want to let go of things but its not that easy ... my heavy heart doesn't want to let it go ... i dont know what to do to suffice the pain and how to make up with the tears ...

But i know i will get through all of these ... i will get out of this ... I know I will be back ... I know I will be on my feet again, ready to fight my battles and face the shadows that darkens the light ...

I can go on and on but i have already ran out of words to say ... I ran out of strength to mourn ... I already ran out of reason to logically get out of myself through this mess i made ...

As the song of bob marley goes ... "Everything's gonna be alright, Everythings gonna be alright" ... Ironically the title is "no woman, no cry" ...

I know I can do this ... I will be back ... I will be back ... I will be whole again ... As Jet Li said ... "In life you need to find your center" ... I need to find my center ... I need to find the center of my circle ... Im gonna be whole again ... I'm gonne be one ...

hehehe ... Kaya ko ito ... Ika nga ni Taguro ... ang totoong lakas ay higit pa sa 100 porsyentong lakas ...

1 Comments:

Blogger franjo said...

FEAR is the culprit. It's the one holding you back. It's not jealousy, not pride, nor ego. I think time had thought you to let go of those feelings. Now you have got to conquer one more. and that's FEAR!

You're a very logical person. And I know that you could easily trash that word - now that we have identified the culprit.

to quote...
"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

Start living again my friend. breathe

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home