Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Truth ...

What is the truth ... up until now, i cannot trust her ...

i know its my fault now, but I cant help it, everytime I think about it, It always bring me to tears ...

I cannot trust her again, I will never believe her again ... How ...

The truth, something i do believe in, something that can never be changed and something so important to me than anything else ...

Truth ... I lived my whole life through lies and deceit and the reason i chos emy partner is because even though everything goes wrong i will still know the truth ... but i guess i was wrong ...

I hate myself ... why ... because I always believe ... I always beleieved that everything was alright, i always believed that there was nothing going on ... how about now ... how would you know that nothing is wrong ... you kinow right now that everything is wrong ... shes telling she is already proving it .. is it true or is it a lie ???

Lies, all lies that what i have ... How would you able to know the truth ... if the only thing I am believeing are the lies ... How can I know that your true ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home