Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Broken

Now its official ... i was cheated ...

she cheated ...

its amazing that i keep on telling myself that everything was just coincedence but now its official and at long last she has already spoken ... i was cheated ...


I keep on telling myself taht i dont deserve this ... i dont have anything at all, i have no looks, no money, no identity, no sense of humor, no principles ... and now even love ...


Now tell me life is fair, tell me that there is something good for me out there, tell me that i have more than what i have, tell me that i am still part of this world, tell me if being human is being complete in ... what a person has ...


I keep on asking myself if i deserve to be happy ... I think now its clear, I dont deserve to be happy, i deserve to be alone, tattered and torn, I deserve to be by myself crying with everything and with just about anything.

I deserve to be hurt, i deserve to be like this, hiding in a happy face with a torn and miserable face beneath ... with every smile comes for a price, a life long of sadness and loneliness ...

I want this to stop, i dont know how to make myself happy, i dont know how to make myself content ...

I dont do deserve ... but ... do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home