Sunday, June 10, 2007

for a week now i have been listening to the same song ...

I need to put my feeling into words but it would take me forever to express everything that is happening to me right now. I am now trying to be on my own, maybe this time i might answer the the ultimate question of all ... "How can I get rid of this pain" ...

My life's a mess right now, especially now ...

I keep on telling myself that I need to get rid of this pain but i just really can't.

I need to learn a lot of things, i need to learn how to forget because its always part of forgiving. I can still feel the anger, even though a lot of people say that the main reason why i am having this is because I'm still hanging on to it.

MY GOD ... I am doing the best i can to fucking take it out of my mind ... FUCK ...

Now ....

I just really miss her ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home