Sunday, September 12, 2010

FAST FORWARD


Everything right now is in fast forward.
Everything is plain and what is supposed to be.
Though I am not asking for something different

Hell, this is actually what I wanted it to be ...

Im stuck in a place where everything is about the rules ...
Im supposed to be working thinking of what I am supposed to do
be of help to what I belong to, thinking of the people around me ...
doing what is right and doing ... just doing ... without thinking ... because it is what is SUPPOSED TO BE ...

FAST FORWARD ... AUTO MODE ... (came from the movie "click")
I like that term ... its some sort of excuse to be ... normal ... and not to be the person I am allowed to be ...


I am now in the point in my life where I left everything behind me ... though in the past ... there is only one thing I have ... myself ...

I was adventurous
I was decisive
I disregard what is normal
I was creative
I was passionate
I was IN LOVE
I was in control
I was ... a different man ...

Though those were the positive things I had, I also wanted to take note that before ...

I was in pain ...
I was in doubt ...
I was in tears ...
I was distrustful ...
I was ... HURT ...

the only way ... for me to live ... was to be a different person ...

I miss the old me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home