Tuesday, November 09, 2010

STONE ...

Everything is a blur ...
as the day passes by ... my feelings ... wither ...
I was king before ... now Im just a pawn ...
I believe being a king was not meant for me ...

I guess I have to work my way to the finish line again ... in order for me to increase my rank ...

As I look back ... I was a lot different before ...

But I guess reminiscing will just hurt me more ... like what I was before ... hurt ...

I miss my music ... I miss what I was before ...
now I will just be a video-oke singing has been ...
I lave now no respect for myself ... survival will be ... my only focus ...
are we suppose to focus on anything else ??

Every night I sleep late thinking of what things are supposed to be ...
Everything has its own purpose ...
If everything has a purpose then everything is supposed to fall into place ...
then if everything is supposed to fall into place because it is their purpose ... then is there need for our free will to decide which goes which ...

My life is in fast forward ... does it have to be that way ??
have I exhausted everything in me thats why Im just waiting for things to come ??

I have no sense ... all questions ... no answers ...
I hope the song running in my head is not trying to mock me

"Its too late baby now its too late... though we really did try to make it"

I need to come up with something ... and fast ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home